BTC Business Technology Consulting AG (BTC) is an international IT consulting company with locations in Germany, Switzerland, Poland, Turkey and Japan. The company's main business areas are consulting, system integration, system management and software products. BTC also implements projects in the areas of SAP, network control technology, geographical information systems, software development and outsourcing.
The BTC group's customers include EWE Group companies, other companies in the energy sector, clients in the automotive, furniture, retail, logistics, manufacturing and consumer goods sectors, and the public sector.
BTC Business Technology Consulting AG, based in Oldenburg, Germany, is a wholly owned subsidiary of EWE AG. It owns 100 per cent shares in BTC IT Services GmbH and PRO CONSULT Management- und Systemberatung GmbH.
- BTC IT Services GmbH, based in Oldenburg, Germany, provides data centre and IT services for SMEs and corporations. Its range of services includes outsourcing, desktop services and project-oriented services for systems.
- PRO CONSULT Management- und Systemberatung GmbH is based in Mainz, Germany and provides user support, servicing and process outsourcing for the utilities industry.
The BTC group also owns 100 per cent shares in its Turkish subsidiary BTC Bilişim Hizmetleri A.Ş. and its Polish subsidiary BTC Sp. z o.o. BTC AG has a 62.9 per cent shareholding in BTC (Schweiz) AG and a 92 per cent shareholding in BTC Embedded Systems AG.Key data (subgroup)
- Board of Management: Dr. Jörg Ritter, Dirk Thole
- Employees: 1.165 (2015; Annual average)
- Sales: €164.6 million (2015)
BTC Business Technology Consulting AG
26121 Oldenburg, Germany