EWE Turkey Holding A.S. was founded at the beginning of 2007 and is based in Istanbul, Turkey. Through this wholly owned subsidiary, EWE AG holds majority stakes in the regional gas suppliers Bursagaz A.S. and Kayserigaz A.S., the trading company EWE Enerji A.S. and Enervis Enerji Servis A.S. EWE Turkey Holding A.S. manages EWE’s sale and transport activities in the Turkish natural gas market. Since 2016 EWE Turkey Holding is also active in the telecommunications market by having fully acquired the company Millenicom Telekomünikasyon A.S.
- EWE has consolidated its position in the Turkish energy market by acquiring an 80 per cent share in the gas supplier Bursagaz A.S. Northwest Turkey is one of the fastest growing regions in the country. It incorporates the Greater Istanbul area and is home to around 2.4 million people.
- EWE also holds an 80 per cent share in Kayserigaz A.S., giving it a strong position in central Turkey. Kayserigaz is based in Kayseri and focuses on supplying natural gas. The Kayseri region is home to one of Turkey's largest industrial areas and offers excellent opportunities for growth.
- The wholly owned Group subsidiary EWE Enerji A.S. is a trading company based in Istanbul. Long- and short-term gas procurement contracts enable the company to handle an annual volume of 2.7 billion cubic metres of natural gas for industrial customers (2015; 2014: 2.1 billion cubic metres). Since 2014, EWE Enerji also supplies electricity to a continually increasing business customer base.
- Enervis Enerji Servis A.S. is a wholly owned subsidiary of EWE Turkey Holding A.S. that began trading in 2012. Its focus lies on energy efficiency consulting. The company also provides metering services and meter calibration for the natural gas customers of Bursagaz and Kayserigaz.
- In the beginning of 2016 EWE Turkey Holding has started to be active in telecommunication market by taking over 100 per cent of the shares of Millenicom Telekomünikasyon A.S. The company attained a strong position among alternative telecommunications operators in the liberalized Turkish telecommunications sector. Millenicom supplies integrated telecommunication and communication services to corporate and retail customers.
- Board of Directors: Dr. Frank Quante
- Employees: 742 (2015; Annual average)
- Sales: €718.1 million (2015)
EWE Turkey Holding A.S
Fatih Sultan Mehmet Mah. Poligon Cad.
Buyaka İş Kuleleri A Blok Kat: 14 34771 - Ümraniye / İstanbul
T: +90 216 656 65 00
F: +90 216 656 65 09